The Aquaculture Association of Nova Scotia and its farmers are committed to responsible aquaculture and to the communities where sea farms operate. We are proud to support our members by providing a wide variety of amenities and benefits through our membership, including:
- Advocating on behalf of the aquaculture industry to government, the public, and businesses to further facilitate growth
- Providing insightful Research and Development initiatives working to address challenges the industry is facing
- Developing strategies for both current and future industry growth
- Promoting Sea Farmer’s product diversity and enhancing market opportunities through networking, representing and supporting further business development at influential events
- Supporting, celebrating, and sharing Nova Scotia’s local Sea Farmers stories
- Encouraging Nova Scotian communities to develop Sustainable Aquaculture as well as “Community Aquaculture Development Groups”.
Follow the ‘Purchase Membership’ link below to complete your transaction online.