September 26 @ 11:00 am - September 29 @ 7:30 pm
The Newfoundland Aquaculture Industry Association, the World Aquaculture Society, and the Aquaculture Association of Canada are pleased to invite you to the largest and most exciting aquaculture conference in Canadian history; the AQUACULTURE CANADA and WORLD AQUACULTURE NORTH AMERICA 2021 Conference and Exposition. Combining the Cold Harvest conference, Aquaculture Canada and WAS Conferences, this event will be the premier attraction for aquaculture in Canada in 2021. The conference will be held on September 26 – 29, at the St. John’s Convention Centre, St. John’s, NL.
This year, thousands of aquaculture stakeholders from around the globe will come to St. John’s, NL to hear world-class speakers presenting on the science, technology, business and social aspects of aquaculture.
If you are part of the aquaculture industry in North America, do not miss out on Aquaculture Canada and World Aquaculture North America 2021 !
If you want to increase your aquaculture knowledge and boost your company’s revenue, we invite you to:
- Network with industry-leading aquaculture service and supply companies.
- Meet with the largest fish and shellfish farming companies.
- Learn about the latest in aquaculture science and technology from industry experts.
- View exhibits of the latest in aquaculture technology at the trade show
- Immerse yourself in everything AQUACULUTRE!