The aquaculture Association of Nova Scotia represents and is the advocate for people and business involved in the aquaculture industry in this province. It includes shellfish, finfish and seaplant farmers, processors, fish hatchery and nursery owner-operators, land-based recirculation operators involved in alternate species and a range of industry suppliers.
The Sea Farmers team supports the aquaculture industry and its members by:
- Advocating on behalf of the aquaculture industry
- Providing insightful Research and Development initiatives
- Developing strategies for both current and future industry growth
- Promoting Sea Farmers product diversity
- Supporting Nova Scotia’s local Sea Farmers stories
- Encouraging Nova Scotian communities to develop Sustainable Aquaculture as well as “Community Aquaculture Development Groups”.
This event is open to everyone in the Industry including growers, processors, suppliers, and researchers. Two-day program includes:
The annual Minister's Fisheries Conference is an opportunity for the Honourable Keith Colwell to meet with Nova Scotia harvesters, processors and other members of the province's fishery to...
Science Atlantic is celebrating students working on research in Biology, Aquaculture and Fisheries. This year, StFX is proud to host this annual student conference. The conference, which is...