The aquaculture Association of Nova Scotia represents and is the advocate for people and business involved in the aquaculture industry in this province. It includes shellfish, finfish and seaplant farmers, processors, fish hatchery and nursery owner-operators, land-based recirculation operators involved in alternate species and a range of industry suppliers.
The Sea Farmers team supports the aquaculture industry and its members by:
- Advocating on behalf of the aquaculture industry
- Providing insightful Research and Development initiatives
- Developing strategies for both current and future industry growth
- Promoting Sea Farmers product diversity
- Supporting Nova Scotia’s local Sea Farmers stories
- Encouraging Nova Scotian communities to develop Sustainable Aquaculture as well as “Community Aquaculture Development Groups”.
The Aquaculture Association of Nova Scotia along with the Nova Scotia Department of Advanced Education is pleased to sponsor a three-part training program for AANS Shellfish and Finfish...
Minister Keith Colwell will be hosting the Department’s 20th Anniversary Conference on Feb. 22– 23, 2018. February 22 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm Conference and Reception 4:30 pm February 23...
2018 Conference Program Overview The 2018 conference program will feature over 25 educational sessions, presented by top seafood industry experts. Attendees will take away informative...