The aquaculture Association of Nova Scotia represents and is the advocate for people and business involved in the aquaculture industry in this province. It includes shellfish, finfish and seaplant farmers, processors, fish hatchery and nursery owner-operators, land-based recirculation operators involved in alternate species and a range of industry suppliers.
The Sea Farmers team supports the aquaculture industry and its members by:
- Advocating on behalf of the aquaculture industry
- Providing insightful Research and Development initiatives
- Developing strategies for both current and future industry growth
- Promoting Sea Farmers product diversity
- Supporting Nova Scotia’s local Sea Farmers stories
- Encouraging Nova Scotian communities to develop Sustainable Aquaculture as well as “Community Aquaculture Development Groups”.
Digby Scallop Days, the area's longest running festival, is a celebration of scallops, the scallop fishing industry and the people who brave the seas to harvest them. Digby Scallop Days is...
Sustainable Oceans Sustainable Oceans is an annual student-run conference led by the Master of Marine Management students of the Marine Affairs Program at Dalhousie University. In its...
Click the photo below for tickets and more information...