The aquaculture Association of Nova Scotia represents and is the advocate for people and business involved in the aquaculture industry in this province. It includes shellfish, finfish and seaplant farmers, processors, fish hatchery and nursery owner-operators, land-based recirculation operators involved in alternate species and a range of industry suppliers.
The Sea Farmers team supports the aquaculture industry and its members by:
- Advocating on behalf of the aquaculture industry
- Providing insightful Research and Development initiatives
- Developing strategies for both current and future industry growth
- Promoting Sea Farmers product diversity
- Supporting Nova Scotia’s local Sea Farmers stories
- Encouraging Nova Scotian communities to develop Sustainable Aquaculture as well as “Community Aquaculture Development Groups”.
We welcome you to be part of the 2017 National Indigenous Fisheries and Aquaculture Forum (NAFF lll) hosted by the Atlantic Policy Congress of First Nations Chiefs...
This May the AANS has joined forces with the Aquaculture Association of Canada (AAC) to bring an exceptional conference and trade show to Halifax. The focus of this event will be “Cultivating...
World Oceans Day is a global day of ocean celebration and collaboration for a better future. This site serves as the central coordinating platform for World...